This is the web site of EHIT Entertainment Partners LLC (“The Clubhouse"). The Clubhouse welcomes all our guests. We have firmly established house policies relating to the admission, conduct and safety of all guests. Please take note of the policies listed below. We reserve the right to reserve/revoke service to any individual at any time.
The Clubhouse asks that past 9pm anyone under the age of 18 be accompanied by a parents or guardian.
No smoking on premises except in designated smoking areas.
Loitering on The Clubhouse grounds is strictly prohibited.
OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS
Outside food and Beverage are strictly prohibited.
Appropriate, clean attire required at The Clubhouse. The Clubhouse reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
- Footwear and shirts required.
- NO OPEN CARRY of firearms or any weapons permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
The Clubhouse encourages our guests to make and share memories in a fun, social environment. However, we kindly request that our guests adhere to the following policies regarding the use of cameras on our premises:
- Permission required for any filming or photography intended for commercial use, including journalism.
- Filming or photography of other guests or staff members requires their express permission.
- No use of tripods or other equipment, which might interfere with the ability of other guests to enjoy their The Clubhouse experience, without prior written permission.
- We reserve the right to revoke permission for the use of photographic or video equipment at any time for any reason.
The Clubhouse reserves the right to modify the House Policies and Dress Code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Location & Contact
Call Us For A Lane!
Subscribe to our mailing list!
*No Same Day Reservations