Bowling at the Clubhouse
The Hamptons premiere 10 lane bowling alley, featuring lane side drinks & dining, as well as multiple game play options. Our Bowling Alley is ideal for your next night out, events, birthday parties, corporate outings and more!
Monday-Friday and Sunday after 5pm
- $30/hr including shoes
Saturday, Sunday to 5PM
- $60/hr including shoes
Limit 6 people per lane
*No Same Day Reservations
Join a team or bring a team to out Bowling League.
League Hours: Sunday, Monday, and Thursday 5:30PM – 7:30PM
League starts Sunday, October 6th
2 games; 2 Hour time limit
Teams are minimum of 4 and max of 6
$400 per team for 8 weeks of games
(as little at $10 per person per week with a 6-person team).
- 100% of 120 handicap.
- Each team will play 2 games with a 2 hour time limit. After 2 hours, all league lanes will close and any incomplete frames will be auto-completed.
- Scores will adjust to finish games at 0|spare for remaining frames with 0|spare|5 for 10th frame
- Each person can only take up one ‘slot’ in each game. Persons may not bowl for each other or bowl as multiple people in a game.
- Teams may change bowler lineup at the beginning of each game, but may not change lineup after each player has bowled their first frame.
- Each team member per week will receive a 20% off voucher applicable their food and beverage tab for the evening. (1 Per week)
- Each voucher is applicable to the person & one guest.
- Voucher is valid only the day of the league
- Vouchers do not stack with other specials
Each week the team with the highest handicap score from the previous week will receive a $20 arcade card per team member (max of 6 cards per winning team)
The Clubhouse is a bowl-at-your-own-risk establishment; The Clubhouse offers an assortment of bowling balls to all its players, and is not responsible for damage to any bowling balls or equipment brought in and used at its lanes.